The title page is the face of any scientific work, so you need to be able to build it correctly. If mistakes start to appear on the first page of a term paper, it is unlikely that anyone will keep reading it.
What is the title?
The title page is the first page of this scientific work, which displays information about the university, the subject, the student himself (last name, first name, patronymic name, group), scientific adviser, and also about the place of writing. Usually, this data is required to locate and process the document.
As a rule, there are the following requirements:
- The common font is Times New Roman. Size is 14th.
- Line spacing is single.
- General information is aligned strictly in the center.
- “Term paper” is written in the 24th font. It is also worth paying attention to the fact that it should be bold.
- Information about the student and his supervisor are aligned to the right.
- The size of the fields is determined as follows: the right field is a centimeter, up and down is two centimeters, the bottom one is three centimeters.
It is also worth remembering that for the wrong design of the title page coursework reduces the grade. Therefore, it is necessary to approach the issue of registration of the title page very seriously.
The extent to which they lower the estimate for the incorrectly executed cover of this student’s study depends primarily on the severity of the supervisor and the scale of inaccuracies.
The fact is that some teachers usually carefully search for any mistakes and irregularities, while others, on the contrary, prefer not to notice. The more seriously the student will treat the design of the title page, the easier it will be to pass the normal control from the first time.
In conclusion of this article, I would like to say that this issue is extremely serious since in most cases, the student and his work will be judged on the first page. Therefore, it should be tried to make, if not ideal, then as close as possible to this value.